REDCAT Film Festival Day 1 | Birds of a Feather
Take a cinematic ride around the globe with the REDCAT International Children's Film Festival. Enchanting animation for tiny tots, thrilling live action for adventurous older viewers, and moving dramas sure to inspire the whole family are featured in this celebrated festival.
On July 18, be transported to an enchanted, animated animal kingdom to explore the worlds of a loveable array of critters, varmints, and other furry and feathered creatures. One film with English subtitles, in German.
Ages 4 and up. Running time: 67 min.
- Snowflakes and Carrots. Dir: Samantha Leriche-Gionet, Canada .
- Ballet of Unhatched Chicks. Dir: Shaun Seong-Young Kim, USA .
- Jillian Dillon. Dir: Yvette Edery, Germany .
- Pipì, Pupù & Rosmary. Dir: Enzo d'Alò, Luxembourg/Italy .
- Frog, Rabbit and the Red Telephone. Dir: Alla Churikova, Germany .
- Hoggie & Snip. Dir: Magnus Hjerpe, Canada .
- Walkin' On Snow Grass. Dir: Makiko Sukikara, Japan.
- Who's There? Dir: Vanda Raymanova, Slovakia .
- According to the Birds. Dir: Linde Faas, The Netherlands .
- Amazonia. Dir: Sam Chen, USA.