Global Talent and Diversity Council (GTDC)
Purpose of the Council: To advise Asia Society on how best to leverage its public voice in the area of global talent and diversity leadership and how to best serve Corporate Members with their global leadership objectives and to regularly share best practices on the leadership challenges they face in global talent and diversity.
- Jyoti Chopra, Managing Director, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, BNY Mellon
- Michelle Gadsden-Williams, Managing Director, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Credit Suisse
- Letty Ashworth, General Manager, Global Diversity, Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Lynne Barry, Human Resources Director, Telstra International Group
- Jonathan S. Beane, Executive Director, Multicultural Initiatives Time Warner, Inc.
- Christiane Bisanzio, Group Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, AXA Group
- Cynthia Bowman, Senior Vice President, Leadership Development and Diversity and Inclusion, Bank of America
- Manolet G. Dayrit, Partner, KPMG LLP
- Ana Duarte-McCarthy, Chief Diversity Officer, Citigroup
- Deborah Elam, Chief Diversity Officer, GE
- Apoorva Gandhi, Vice President, Multicultural Markets and Alliances, Marriott International
- Antoinette Hamilton, Assistant Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion, L'Oreal USA
- Aimee Horowitz, Global Inclusion and Diversity Director, Oliver Wyman
- Walter Hurdle, Global Chief Diversity Officer, AIG
- Eugene Kelly, Worldwide Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Marilu Marshall, Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources and Chief Diversity Officer, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Peter May, Chief Human Resources Officer, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Joanne Rodgers, Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, New York Life Insurance Company
- Amy Shang, Managing Director, HSBC
- Christine Z. Sheehy, Managing Director and Head of Human Resources, Americas Standard Chartered Bank
- Vipul Sheth, Vice President, Quality Coronary & RDN Medtronic, Inc.
- Marva Smalls, Executive Vice President, Global Inclusion Strategy, Viacom
- Elizabeth Varghese, Americas Leader, HR Performance Improvement Practice, Ernst & Young LLP
- Shariq Yosufzai, Vice President, Global Diversity, Chevron
- Subha Barry*, Diversity and Inclusion Expert; Board Chair, Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Philip A. Berry*, President, Philip Berry Associates LLC
- Michael E. Chen, Management Committee Advisor, Bridgewater Associates
- Kathryn Komsa, Member of the Board, YWCA of NYC
* indicates a Founding Co-Chair Council as of January 2014