Global Talent and Diversity Council (GTDC)
Purpose of the Council: To advise Asia Society on how to leverage its public voice in the area of global talent and diversity leadership and how to best serve Corporate Members with their global leadership objectives and to share best practices on the leadership challenges they face in global talent and diversity.
- Michelle Gadsden-Williams, Managing Director, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Credit Suisse
- Letty Ashworth, General Manager, Global Diversity, Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Lynne Barry, Human Resources Director, Telstra International Group
- Jonathan S. Beane, Executive Director, Multicultural Initiatives Time Warner, Inc.
- Jyoti Chopra*, Managing Director, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, BNY Mellon
- Manolet G. Dayrit, Partner, KPMG LLP
- Jonathan Dunne, Global Director, Human Resources, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Ana Duarte-McCarthy, Chief Diversity Officer, Citigroup
- Deborah Elam, Chief Diversity Officer, GE
- Apoorva Gandhi, Vice President, Multicultural Markets and Alliances, Marriott International
- Antoinette Hamilton, Assistant Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion, L'Oreal USA
- Aimee Horowitz, Global Inclusion and Diversity Director, Oliver Wyman
- Walter Hurdle, Global Chief Diversity Officer, AIG
- Eugene Kelly, Worldwide Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Marilu Marshall, Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources and Chief Diversity Officer, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Joanne Rodgers, Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, New York Life Insurance Company
- Christine Z. Sheehy, Managing Director and Head of Human Resources, Americas Standard Chartered Bank
- Vipul Sheth, Vice President, Quality Coronary & RDN Medtronic, Inc.
- Marva Smalls, Executive Vice President, Global Inclusion Strategy, Viacom
- Belinda Tang, Vice President, Leadership and Diversity, IBM Corporation
- Elizabeth Varghese, Americas Leader, HR Performance Improvement Practice, Ernst & Young LLP
- Shariq Yosufzai, Vice President, Global Diversity, Chevron
- Subha Barry*, Diversity and Inclusion Expert; Board Chair, Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Philip A. Berry*, President, Philip Berry Associates LLC
- Michael E. Chen, General Partner and CEO, Chen and Associates
- Kathryn Komsa, Member of the Board, YWCA of NYC
* indicates a Former Co-Chair Council as of November 2014