Chinese Innovators: From Shanzai Copycats to Global BrandsVIEW EVENT DETAILS
Asia Society Northern California and btrax invite you to a special panel presentation that will challenge the stereotype that China produces only cheap or counterfeit goods. Our cross-industry panel of Chinese business leaders — who are revolutionizing China's mainstream reputation through innovative products, strategic partnerships and acquisitions in the U.S. market — will discuss:
- Factors driving Chinese companies expansion abroad
- How a 1 billion domestic population influences foreign growth strategy
- Successes and challenges facing Chinese companies in the U.S. market
- Comparisons to Japan's transition from cheap manufacturing base to brand leader
- Evolution of intellectual property protection inside China as companies go global
Confirmed speakers include: Guolin Wang, Executive VP, Huawei American R&D Center; Hanson Li, Managing Director, The Hina Group; Brad Bao, Chief Representative, Tencent America; and Terry Snider, VP of U.S. Sales & Marketing, VanceInfo.
Sponsorship inquiries, or any general questions, can be directed to email@example.com.
Co-sponsored by btrax