JUNE 9, 2016
| ANNUAL BEST APA EMPLOYER AWARDS CEREMONY |
| ASIA SOCIETY - 725 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY |
JUNE 10, 2016
| DIVERSITY LEADERSHIP FORUM |
| ONE TIME WARNER CENTER – COLUMBUS CIRCLE, NEW YORK, NY |
Asia Society’s 8th Annual Diversity Leadership Forum (DLF) provides a vital platform for companies to explore how to develop Asian Pacific American as well as Asian talent to gain a competitive edge in the U.S. and global marketplaces. This year’s conference will highlight the power of leveraging intersections to drive marketplace solutions . Learn with your peers how leveraging the perspectives of Asian Pacific American as well Asian talent can position your company and its workforce for success.
This forum is a must-attend event for seasoned executives and emerging leaders who understand that diversity and inclusion (D&I) are critical to shareholder value. The program offers a track specifically focused on developing Asian Pacific American as well as Asian leaders, and executive and industry roundtables. The forum includes interactive discussions with an emphasis on the skills and competencies future leaders will need as we enter into a complex and rapidly-evolving business era.
The forum kicks off with the 7th Annual Diversity Awards Ceremony, which recognizes companies that excel at developing Asian Pacific American leaders and embracing global diversity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Asian Pacific American line managers and other executives who are responsible for growing global market share.
- Asian Pacific American business executives who have Profit &Loss responsibility and contribute to growing shareholder value.
- Executive sponsors of Asian Pacific American business resource groups [BRGs] as well as their cohort leaders who contribute to the bottom line and demand innovative strategies.
Business leaders, Chief Diversity Officers, and senior HR tasked with implementing training and development programs.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Discover the critical link between developing Asian Pacific American and Asian talent to maximize your shareholder value in a global economy.
- Network with up to 250 Asian Pacific Americans and Asian industry leaders, business line managers, executive sponsors of Asian Pacific American business resource groups, and chief marketing officers of Fortune 1,000 companies who are responsible for leveraging D&I initiatives to drive market share.
- Explore award-winning strategies for promoting Asian Pacific American as well as Asian talent into senior leadership positions, becoming an employer of choice, and influencing retention through mentorship.
- Hear ground-breaking research results from the 2016 Asian Pacific Americans Corporate Survey.
Click below for the:
Learn more about Global Talent Initiatives
Learn more about the Asian Pacific Americans Corporate Survey