Join Asia Society Australia
Be at the forefront of Australia-Asia connectivity
Shinzo Abe (L), Prime Minister of Japan, greets Warwick Smith (R), Chairman of Asia Society Australia, as Sir Rod Eddington, President of the Australia-Japan Business Co-operation Committee (AJBCC) and Asia Society Australia board member, looks on in this photo taken on July 8, 2014, in Canberra before PM Abe's historic address to Asia Society and AJBCC/ (Irene Dowdy)
Asia Society Australia welcomes members and partners to share our joint interest in the richness, diversity and fundamental importance of Asia to Australia.
Through the membership of Asia Society, you will:
- Join the preeminent global organisation dedicated to Asia and the dynamic national network of leading Asia-engaged businesses, education, policy and cultural institutions
- Access a wide range of intellectually-stimulating programs and insights on Asia and Australia's relations with its regional neighbours
- Engage directly with Asia and Australia's leading business, political and cultural thought-leaders and opinion-makers
- Gain and share unique insights on business, policy and social issues affecting Australia and Asia
- Support the work of Asia Society Australia in strengthening Australia's connectivity with Asia
There are many ways that you can become a part of the Asia Society Australia family and these are outlined below.
Please contact Philipp Ivanov, CEO Asia Society Australia at [email protected] to discuss in further detail your membership interests and organisational needs. Customised membership solutions are available.
Jack Ma, Founder and CEO of Alibaba, recipient of the Asia Society's Asia Game Changer of the Year (2014) Award speaking at the Asia Society/The Straits Times
Asia Society Australia Corporate membership offers business, government, education and cultural organisations unique opportunities to interact with leaders, policymakers, business visionaries, entrepreneurs and game-changers from the Asia-Pacific and Australia.
- CUSTOMISED PARTNERSHIP: Asia Society’s Corporate Membership is a custom designed partnership scheme which offers companies and organisations an opportunity to design their own unique program of benefits, engagements, leadership, network-building and profile-raising activities aligned with their organisational strategies and interests.
- POWERFUL RESOURCE: The membership is a powerful company resource providing opportunities to be at the forefront of Australia-Asia relations through policy dialogues, government relations, business networking, brand exposure and community service. Asia Society membership can also be a helpful tool in your organisation’s growing focus on Asia.
- UNPRECEDENTED ACCESS: Corporate members benefit from our unique programs, high-quality insights and unprecedented access to Asia and Australia’s thought leaders across policy, business, education and the arts on the themes that are shaping the shared future of Australia and Asia in the twenty-first century.
PREEMINENT NATIONAL AND GLOBAL NETWORK: Through the Asia Society Australia's corporate membership, you will be joining the nation's premier network of Australian and the region's leading companies, education, government and cultural institutions dedicated to strengthening Australia's relations with Asia. You will be a part of our global network of 11 centres in the Asia-Pacific and the United States, including our award-winning museums and cultural venues in New York, Hong Kong and Houston.
President's Circle Membership
Andrew Mackenzie, CEO, BHP Billiton addresses the Asia Society Australia members and partners in Melbourne, 2013/Asia Society Australia
Individual membership is available through the President’s Circle category. The President’s Circle offers privileged access to the Society’s leaders, closest friends and corporate members. A distinguished network of individuals, the President’s Circle enjoys a wide variety of specially tailored programs, the equivalent benefits of corporate members and advanced access to Asia Society Australia’s exclusive programs, engagement and networking opportunities.
- Private events and engagements with visiting leaders, business visionaries and opinion-makers
- Reserved seating with advanced reservations
- Acknowledgment in Asia Society Australia and global communications
- Access to the Asia Society Australia Board, Advisory Council and global network
Opportunities to be involved in shaping of our programming in Australia
Individual membership provides you with the opportunity to become engaged with the activities of Asia Society Australia.
Each membership is for 12 months: July - June or January - December.
Benefits of an Individual Membership include:
- Access to Asia Society public and open programs, providing expert analysis of a range of issues affecting Australia and the region.
- Invitation to Asia Society public corporate programs to attend at membership rates where applicable.
- Invitation to attend Asia Society Australia Annual Dinner and other large-scale events.
- Invitation to participate at membership rate at our partners’ Asia-focussed events and programs, including films, theatre and music events.
Access to Asia Society’s Insights and member-only news updates, publications and research