Become a Member
Asia Society Australia welcomes members to share in our joint interest in the richness, diversity and growing importance of Asia to the Australian economy.
Through your membership you will be supporting the work of Asia Society Australia and will have access to a wide range of intellectually and culturally stimulating programs. You will have the opportunity to meet and talk with many of Asia’s business and political elite, share insights with world thought leaders and gain an intimate and knowledgeable insight into this increasingly important region.
There are many ways that you can join Asia Society Australia and these are outlined below :
Please contact Fiona Wallace-Smith at [email protected] to discuss in further detail which membership level best suits you and your company’s needs. Tailored membership packages are available.
Individual membership provides you with the opportunity to learn more about Asia and become engaged with the activities of Asia Society's Australia.
Each membership is for 12 months: July - June or January - December.
Benefits of an Individual Membership include:
- Access to Asia Society seminars and lectures, providing expert analysis of a range of issues affecting Australia and the region.
- Invitation to Asia Society public corporate programs to attend at membership rates where applicable.
- Asia Society Australia Centre Annual Dinner - invitation to attend.
- Asia Society Regional Conference. Invitation to participate at membership rate.
- Discounted entry to a variety of Asia-focused event throughout the year, including films, theatre and music events.
President's Circle Membership
Individual membership is available through the President’s Circle category. President’s Circle members enjoy an important connection with the Society's activities and leadership. Members can expand their networks through exclusive events with prominent political dignitaries, business leaders, and cultural figures.
Asia Society Australia membership offers the corporate community unique opportunities to interact more closely with senior business leaders and policymakers, both from Asia and those Australian companies operating throughout Asia. Corporate members benefit from private briefings, access to specialised research, business networking, employee engagement, client entertaining and discourse on topics shaping the economic and political shape of Asia in the 21st Century.